Saturday, January 14, 2012

Outlook calendar: No would there?

I think one of the most powerful features in all Office is in the Outlook calendar. I use it for keeping track, not only of meetings and appointments, but also for tasks, to do lists, reminders, and much more. All Office programs, it is MacGyver (my opinion anyway).

But I would be willing to bet that you a good many tricks are not aware, that can make the calendar with you even more useful. I have been using Outlook for years and years, and I'm learning is still new things about the calendar. Today I'll offer a few calendar tips, really your life (not to mention your calendar more useful you) can help.

If I my Outlook calendar, why not, I am not even sure that I would exist. Here are seven of my favorite tips:

Set up their calendar so that it shows as you like, so many weeks in a particular period of time to see

-You choose the days (or weeks) in the navigation pane of the calendar view (one on the left side that displays the entire month). If you want to see this period of time for the next few months, click the arrow next to the month name in the navigation calendar.

Fast several days side by side in the calendar view

-Drag the date picker on the data you want to view.

Saturday and Sunday in separate boxes in your monthly calendar view

-To display weekend days in separate boxes in the month view in Calendar view , right-click, and then click more settings. Clear the Compress weekend days check box.

Switch to viewing by month in calendar

-Click in Calendar, and then press ALT + equal sign.

Get details of the calendar in month view

-In the month view on the Start , in the group arrange select month, and then click the arrow below it, and select what level of detail you would like to see -low, medium , or high.

Change an appointment quickly in an all-day event

-Drag the Calendarin day view the appointment on the day header.

Change the time periods in the calendar grid

-You can change the default setting for 30-minutes slots, 5, 6, 10, 15-, or 60-minute window change. With the right mouse button on the Calendar, click more settings, and then click the number you want from the list of time scale .

Hungry for more? There are a lot more information out there about considered using the Outlook calendar.

-Annik


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment