Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hardware partners get a glimpse of Windows 8 at Computex

Hello there!

First of all congratulations on the new visual approach of Windows, it's looking great!

I was really hoping that you guys would have implemented Kinect on the new version, as I believe that it will allow millions of people with handicap to use computers in an easier way, and therefore interact with the world more freely.

Here I leave my wishes that you guys will still reconsider and implement Kinect Controls on the new version. Could even be called Windows Kinect! :)

Just imagine phones and all other kinds of devices using the awesome Kinect for interaction and control.

Another thing would be to get the Sixth-Sense Technology in there as well, but, I think You would have to make a deal with the developer for that! :)

Kind Regards

George


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment