Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Getting started Tip # 2: a travelogue from key West in OneNote create

(This is the second in a series on getting started with OneNote.) Read Tip # 1 create and set up a notebook to learn.)

Add photos, screenshots, and links to OneNoteHow many times can you to key West if you from the opposite corner - the Pacific Northwest? I went to key West to dry, to see totally different flora and fauna, and southern and Cuban cuisine.

So I created an ongoing travelogue in a OneNote notebook with photos, favorite restaurant info and my notes, I wanted to remind every last second. I will walk through how I it has made, so that you can add this type of content to your own OneNote notebook.

 The choice of a theme

OneNote has built-in themes or templates to the mood and the purpose of the project match. Florida's sky is beautifully blue, so I chose the clouds of blue template:

To add a template, click the arrow next to the new page, choose page templates, and scroll to find which you like.

Add photos

On my first day, I saw huge iguanas, wild orchids and countless sea view.  How could I take not dozens of photos?  I carved it down and choose the best to my notebook Add.

To add photos, click on Insert Image, then navigate to where you saved it on your computer, and select those Add.

Add captions and other text

Sometime after I return, I show you the photos and question me, where I spotted the iguana.

With OneNote, it is easy to create labels or add text anywhere on the page. Start simply and OneNote creates a "Container" for the words. You can drag & drop the container to any place on the page.

Add website screenshots

Key West is the "gourmet" sky. Its chefs serve all kinds of fish and seafood Cuban cuisine and BBQ in other dishes. To my best culinary experiences remind, I took screenshots of Web pages of the restaurants and threw them in OneNote.

OneNote has only the coolest tool for "access" and copying Web pages. (Explain, it is more difficult than doing it.) Simply follow these steps:

Open a Web pageIn OneNote, click Insert, click screen clipping in the foreground will automatically pop the site and appear that is dimmed the cursor in the area you want to crop cursor changes to a black cross which a cropping tool, and when you release the cursor, screen shot is automatically inserted into the notebook page, OneNote automatically adds the date and time of the screenshot, and a link to the Web page

Adding hyperlinks

There were so many attractions in key West, that I maybe a photo or link each add could not. Instead I have a list of links and small images.

To add a link, click Insert, then link, which link dialog box opens.  Add the name of the link, then copy the URL in the address bar .

 

Save your notebook

In OneNote, you have never over worry save your notebook. How to use content in it, OneNote stores automatically to the location where you created the the cloud, computer, and many tablets and phones can contain. We show you how to save your notebook at different locations in an upcoming tip.

Organize all the stuff

For my notebook key West you probably noticed that I created individual pages for my photos, favorite restaurants and other content. Read more information about the create and set up a notebook with sections and pages, Tip # 1 in our beginners series.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment