Friday, April 5, 2013

The new Office can be anywhere to work from home and

Jen singer started blogging before someone had placed the words "Mama" and "Blogger" together. As blogger-in-Chief of MommaSaid.net has a unique, professional perspective the past 10 years as the new Office of their on-the-go, supports mother working lifestyle.

Office 365 even at the vet

I have at home since, before all at different times worked during the week at home. But now my Office at home can be anywhere where I am, whether it is in the waiting area for my son clarinet lesson in the high school parking lot or at the vet, where I am now. And the new Office is makes it possible.

As blogger-in-Chief of MommaSaid.net for the last 10 years, technology has made it possible for me to work around my children (and if necessary, my cat) schedules. I've made pre-show interviews with TV producers from the supermarket cereal aisle and publisher of books on my laptop while waiting for track practice to end.

But now, my Office can really anywhere where I am, and all starts with SkyDrive, Microsoft's cloud-based storage system. For example I started writing blog post this on my desk in my Office at home, and then on SkyDrive, put my cat in his career and dashed towards the vet. While waiting for him I have cheered on this document in SkyDrive, moved my tablet, a few tests, and I write it in Word while listening to a chorus of angry cats.

I can review changes to contracts and magazine edits directly on my Windows phone that allows me easy access to Office. This means that I never have to say, "I'll take care of when I get back to my Office" allow me to get back to the business of coaching football training without thoughts about work.

If the owner of a small business like me, or the family Manager looking for the to do lists, to juggle the calendar and homework, there is an Office for you. See Office.com , to find out more about the new Office, for use at home or for business. As I have said before, before but the key, that the new Office makes it possible for me to live and work the way, what I want is. Here are a few things that I think that you should know about the new Office:

Office 365, you can download Home Premium on up to 5 devices at an affordable price.For families, the Office for the management of their budgets, can download Office on your desktop, your laptop and your tablet computer with room for your children, all for only $99.99 per year or $8,34 per month, that is, what the people to spend to see old episodes of arrested development on Netflix. And updates automatically, rather than with new rollouts come every couple of years.Is where I am going.As long as I have a compatible mobile phone, laptop, Tablet, or access to a computer, I get what I work, where I work with access to Word, PowerPoint, OneNote and Excel through SkyDrive.Office has everything I need to be productive.If I write a book (Word), create a presentation (PowerPoint), notes for a journal article (OneNote), keep tabs on my cashflow (Excel) or email to my editors (Outlook), I have everything I need at my fingertips with Office.New features allow me to work smarter. Whether it the attachment reminder in Outlook or the thread reibungsloser-comments in Word that new Office features help me do my job - even at the vet.

--Jen singer

Jen Singer author photo

In the last ten years has popular blog sites MommaSaid.net and ParentingWithCancer.com started Jen singer and contributed to numerous others, including the New York Times, the Washington Post on parenting, GoodHousekeeping.com, FamilyCircle.com. Its more than 13,000 twitter followers see @jensinger to join.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment