Tuesday, July 5, 2011

To steal your next idea as an artist

How to steal like an artistIn a rut? Need some inspiration for your next idea? Austin Kleon spend no better 5 minutes as read post to steal, as an artist. The self-proclaimed "Author is" has the seeds for his next book in a presentation of "10 things that was I that I had heard wishes, when I was in college." Aimed at artists and writers, it is still Web content is very useful in business, and large, because you can read it two ways:

(1) Read the sparse slides (a 90-second-read).

(2) Read the slides with notes (read in 5 minutes).

I will stay you away from combine (I mean, it's only 90 seconds time), but mean favorite point is # 2:

I see so many people so much planning and second guessing, do that it is difficult to achieve is the creativity in motion. I'm now older, time is short. I would like to get it right, but I know I need to start things, and then edit to define, to ask for help. This belief is fueled by a favorite quote of mine, "Don don't it, get it spelled correctly preserved." Thanks to Stephen King for that one with a tip of the hat to Ramona, which began this link to your team via email and good water cooler conversations.

And # 8 is a pretty good rule.

--Doug Thomas


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment