Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Will Shakespeare, Publisher Help, writer

At the beginning of the month I asked you in a survey which author you want next in my "famous authors write help" to see series. William Shakespeare was the winner with 42% of the vote, with Dorothy Parker and Ernest Hemingway always 17%.

So, here is my take will Shakespeare write help for catalog merge.

Act 1: Scene 3 - Dover keep

Catesby to Bottomsburr

Soft, approaches the King full of anger, search for answers for tax credits State of the catalog.

Cousin, the Duke of Norfolk, is accused of his duty.

 The King

Norfolk, why my catalog but one is talent and not the admirable Folio idle

You to this day provide me pledge?

 Norfolk

Here comes my Liege, the catalogue and all within it contains.

Therefore you abhor its content? Is it too full of Jeeves or worn phrase?

 The King

Provide with security that I ween, that more than Chicharrones would a fool.

Their thrasonical proud you published foreswear;

Where I want to go for it as the Hawk from my gloved hand

Has increased, to catch the grease Dove for my Board,.

Here give you me molasses served by poxy Malkin.

Speak now! Acknowledge that you are uneconomic Falconer

A such heinous meal against my true but empty hope of return.

 Norfolk

Father, I know not what to say or why do I ask my poor efforts Liege

In such a rage. Talk more, I pray, that I can learn and make right as confidential.

 The King

You bring here good Catesby the catalog.

 Catesby

Her Majesty.

 The King

Now see you look here, that there were no images, no graven images of my Royal.

And the columns do yaw and gyre from side to side as some drunken scarce on the Southwark.

By my Troth, I swear, you did what no use whatever of the catalogue pages and tools , the in wait, sit

But only a few wimpled sucker, grateful for your penny to the blank disc has scratched

Mark the words for the purpose, and nothing more.

 Norfolk

Father, that I rent but the most ingenious monks of St Albans, to prepare to the blank disc

What you want; set just my statements that they use their faculty

A fashion catalog to which you were most fit the most Royal Majesty,.

Make the gentry imagination and care not the cost. I see my errors now painful and simple.

 The King

You will not come, come, good cousin, so downcast.

Yes, I a good bite bark, but my jaw is smooth with my affection for you.

Let us start you new to open the publication, and then click the Insert catalog pagestab.

 Norfolk

My Liege, I see it a page and holder for what insert, place you were your list!

 The King

Just of so acquired Norfolk. And be displayed as also a fine new toolbar, the Catalog tools

How fair Selene break through the clouds, the dark way to light.

Now the list add to the list click use us, which I sent to your goal.

Norfolk

And I was included to the Chancellor of the scriptorium.

 The King

Anyway, you open the list in haste, and question me, so...

And now you can everything what I select required...

You choose Anon, right from the Gallery of styles

Forget not, one select the similarity with my were enabled.

 Norfolk

Oh, I am my good couch, much to cause farce AJAX to apes in hell.

But now I'm going to atone and back, with speed and fealty as you want.

 The King

Make it so that my good Duke, make it empty just prior to the cash register

And you have my love and attribution.

Make haste! Gold we must have the Scots ere our overrun Marcher Lords.

Now make cousin, kisses my ring and rush to your duty.

[Exeunt Norfolk]

Sure, check out the other famous author parodies:

And please comments have on me, you want to see writing help next month!

--Bob deLaubenfels


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment