Sunday, October 21, 2012

Close teamwork: OneNote on SharePoint

A developer next door has a sofa in her Office for short NAP, and two doors down, a tester has a pyramid of Red Bull cans made. We are overtime to get the next version of our most popular video game, crusty crows out of the door. In any case, we need a break. It is up to me and morality come up with my colleagues in the Committee a funny trip to reduce stress. Work and no play...

My people tagged to collect me and to share. Since I am a self-confessed Office geek, I know that OneNote on SharePoint will make a great collaboration tool. Every time one of us adds or modifies the content in a OneNote notebook, OneNote automatically save and synchronize the notebook on SharePoint. And we can set up SharePoint to alert us when changes occur.

Create a OneNote notebook and publish it in our team of the site is about as easy as throwing a stone in one of these intolerable crows.

 Note: This article assumes that the owner of the site us the correct permissions of the SharePoint design has .

1. To create a notebook, I OneNote open and click the tab file , select new, and choose the option network , so that I can save it SharePoint.

2. I add name and give a network location.In this scenario, there is a URL on the default library for shared documents on our site (such as http://Team_Site_Name/Shared documents), and then click create .

3. After I have created my notebook, I see on a dialog box in which I E-Mail a link can select to the notebook. I click to open an email and give a hint to my colleagues, let them know that our notebook is booked, so that they can start ideas.

4. The e-Mail links I mean open colleagues the notebook in OneNote desktop version or the Web browser (Web app) version. With the desktop version of OneNote, you can record audio, video and images as part of their ideas. The Web browser version does not allow that they add as rich a set of content and offers fewer editing tools.

My moral posse has been talking with other people on the team to their two cents on best stress relief activity-volleyball, kayaking, mocks the crows illuminated. Whenever a member of the Committee deals, another idea, everyone else in the Committee finds, because I SharePoint up to e-Mail they set up have done when making changes to the notebook.

1. I with my team SharePoint site browse and choose the standard library shared documents where I saved our notebook.

2. In the notebook I click on the arrow in the upper right corner of the drop-down menu to open, and then click notify.

(3) On the new warning dialog box I choose the option best for my team. I would like to disturb my colleagues members of the Ethics Committee not to much, so I choose to daily alerts sending.

What is the consensus for the Ethics Committee? After a day of kayaking on the Puget Sound and glass-blowing with Dale Chihuly is everyone forget their frayed nerves and back to work under tension, to finish our project.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment