Sunday, September 16, 2012

SkyDriving after Italy about OneNote

The Colloseum in Rome

Rome, the eternal city!  I studied Latin for five grueling years, but somehow never managed to visit the Etruscan peninsula. After longing I convinced way for a few decades, my wife and friends, to make a trek Italia.

With so many fellow passengers, we need an easy way to plan our trip.  Sure, we could use e-Mail, but it does not let us gather and refine our ideas in one place.

There is OneNote on SkyDrive super handy. Everyone can contribute their thoughts, even if they have installed not OneNote on their computer and can work together on various Geräten--mobile phone, Tabletor PC. That means that we can plan our holidays can happen anywhere.

As an organizer of the trip it is my job to create our notebook. I looking SkyDrive and my SkyDrive account login.


Note: You must log on a Windows Live ID in SkyDrive. If you have still no Live ID, click the selected button to create one.

When I'm logged in, I create a OneNote notebook to the OneNote icon click.


After I click on the icon opens where I type in a name for the notebook-"Rome at last."  Then, as the de-facto leader or as I soon to realize that I need a travel accounts of Rome, that planet rival lonely, Editor to create sections and add pages so that our team of restaurant offers that best Pasta Primavera can fight. Everything, what I do is click on the Insert tab, and then click new page or new section.. .for travel.

After you add a new section, I can change the name by using just a name at the top of the page.

Now it's time to leave the others their alternately as authors. I click on the file tab, and then click the share button.

All I have to do is continue my friends e-Mail type, then check the recipient can edit and require all those who report it accesses (this is the safest route). Click then on send, and my friends an email with a link to the OneNote notebook.


My friends can now their Wunschzettel--images-add the notebook. And if every one of us want to know, who found the ancient ruins, the the Lonely Planet left out, can we Show authors click you see in the Edit view reading view tab or its name.

We exchange ideas back and forth until we on our route-decided in any case see the Colosseum but skip the Roman holiday hike. If one afternoon we choose to go separate ways, we can access our personal guide to all of our devices. Given our thorough (or is the compulsive) planning, we finally know that we announce in the situation, we must be experienced the best Rome offer-from soup to nuts AB Ovo usque ad mala!

Note:This post includes OneNote on SkyDrive, which is a Web version of the OneNote desktop application. The desktop version has many more features, such as adding audio and video, customize the look, attach files to pages and much more. They can upload a desktop OneNote notebook on SkyDrive and share them as a Web version (other people need no OneNote installed).


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment