Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hot text Office tips from Crabby Office Lady

Over the years, I have often asked – by friends, family, with grumpy readers - what are my best some Office tips and links. Frankly, it's hard to just spout, from the top of my head (which would be still pretty cruel), discovered the various tricks that I have, excavated, and join in the many years I have Office in writing have randomly. So now, instead of spouting I give four, I think, are worth knowing.

Your butler make Tip # 1 F2

If you want to edit text within a shape in Visio, you will receive double not sometimes in text mode. Same thing with Excel if you want to edit the right in a cell.

You can adjust a shape in Visiopress F2, and edit away. Press ESC to end the edit mode.In Excel, do select a cell instead of a shape the same with the exception.

Tip # 2 filter and special characters in access

If you apply a filter, have certain characters, such as *and % ?, a special meaning when specified in a filter text box. Ignore, close it in square brackets to the special meaning of a character [], as follows: [*].

Tip # 3 of the anti-format painter

You know, that you can all formatting from a section of text to another with the aptly named formatpaintercopy, with a swoosh (this word no Nike brand is it?),Format Painter button. But did you know that Word, PowerPoint and Publisher 2010, lets delete the formatting? Just select the text, click the button deleteformattingClear Formatting button, and all your text is ready for you in his underwear, Kleid-Up play.

I Tip 4 did it my way: creating your own keyboard shortcuts

If a command that you use frequently, has a built-in keyboard shortcut (the nerve!), you can create one:

Click on the file and then click Options. Click on Customize Ribbon on the left, and then click Customize next to Keyboard shortcuts (at the bottom of the center pane).

This opens the dialog box Customize keyboard where you can choose the categories and commands, that you want and assign keyboard shortcuts.

Note: This works with Word and other Office programs, using keyboard shortcuts (which is all of them I think...).

Want more? Tell me. Talk to me. I am overflowing full... Tips.

Office partner

P.S. happy 77th, father: Violinist, teacher, librarian, United flight attendant (at the age of 73 years!), world traveller, und...rund to good dad (and dad).


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment