Sunday, May 29, 2011

Our OneNote planned trip to Viet Nam

For more Vietnam images and photos visit office.com/imagesIf you know me, you know that OneNote, mean by far favorite Office program. It's not that I don't love (and probably more use) the omnipresent Outlook, but it is OneNote, which is so versatile, flexible. and frankly, lots of fun. So, if the project "Around the world in 40 days" started, I immediately was beaten.

In short, this is what the project: 40 bloggers write about traveling to a city in the world within the framework of a OneNote "Tripbook." Then you can the city (or cities) of your choice and when you open the notebook in OneNote 2010 or 2007 get sections and pages to stay, where food, places to play, and much more. And these sections are really just suggestions; It is you that notebook on your dream journey makes alive.

One of the reasons why I write, that this post is, that to the TripBooks, which are to download, is for Hanoi, Viet Nam. As many of you know (if you have more than a few years after I was), I have a daughter, I adopted from Viet Nam in 2002. Today, it is almost 9 years old. We plan a trip back to Viet Nam for quite some time, and it was a little overwhelming. Where to start? How to work around the country? Where to go? Where can you stay? What to do? Of course, I had some ideas about it all because the two trips that I took it in 2002, but I was in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) and not really to this city (what with child) left who still technically not was "mine". So, now we are both terribly excited and enthusiastic to go.Open German passport book And started the research.

Our plan is the length of the entire Dragon shaped country train, bicycle, of hoofing it go, and even by hitch-hiking. The people in Viet Nam are incredibly friendly and gracious, and my daughter, I would like to know the people, who you of comes. My Viet Nam was TripBook by the blogger Amanda Doan (self Sagacity.com) written and facts (and reviews) of the city itself, links to your stay in the swanky Sofitel legend offered their TripBook metropolis hotel, and ideas, what you eat and what to do in book. It is also with pictures of Amanda and her fiancé within the city, surrounded by the what, where you about writes, filled.

I decided what began Amanda that trip (my budget is not likely within the five-star Sofitel) add some more pages Hanoi, and create new sections for other regions and cities such as hue on the Central KüsteDalat in the Central Highlands and Vung Tau and Ho Chi Minh City in the South. And of course a few days in the Mekong Delta (also known as the "rice basket" Viet Nam) are a must.

What you want and however it means travel, I recommend this OneNote TripBooks the with one. They are organized in a simple way, they are free, and they and leave plenty of room for your own comments and ideas. And remember: If you do not it lug to around your laptop, it is always your SkyDrive, where are your laptops always at hand, whether on your phone, or perhaps from one of the many Internet cafés, which has Viet Nam.

Bon voyage!

Office partner


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment