Tuesday, May 3, 2011

OneNote for the iPhone: keeps getting better

I like notes; I take a lot of them and got into a lot of trouble, as a too talkative student pass. Today I find notes here, with sticky pads on my child homework, also on my own hand sometimes. But on my computer or my phones I use only OneNote and truthfully, the other methods of notes begin to maintain, go the route. I mean, I can write a note in OneNote Mobile on my iPhone sync it with my SkyDrive and then download to my computer. Also I can in the opposite direction: you enter in OneNote on my computer, upload to my SkyDrive it on my iPhone (or Windows 7 phone) get. Or... create a note or send existing notes within my SkyDrive, add them on the phone... Etc.

In fact, I just copied a recipe I online to OneNote on my computer found it popped up on my SkyDrive... and * Bing! * is on my iPhone and ready to be dinner time (risotto Milanese) in the kitchen.

As you may know or not OneNote for the iPhone in January 2011 in the United States was released. I was positive closing, because if you know something about the Crabby Office Lady, you know, that I in my wrinkled old heart baby OneNote have one heck of a soft spot. Yes, this program and I have best buds since 2003. And now, that it goes well size, budget, I can do it anywhere!

On 26 April, OneNote Mobile was 1.1 for iPhone and it actually has some additions (and Yes, improvements), a lot of these as a result of customer feedback is implemented. In able to synchronize mail notes from your mobile phone by fast, learn more about what this new release is and how you can send feedback (and have read it):

OneNote Mobile for iPhone 1.1 adds new features, improves the user experience

You already know that I OneNote use for iPhone for recipes that I can access anywhere, anytime. How will you use it?

Finally: A big thank you to the IAAP whose Lake Washington East chapter, to their annual banquet as their speaker invited me. Of the origami crab on the Crabby Office Lady, we enjoyed our time with you and hope that you have some things from the presentation cookies on the program and even the "Crabby Office Lady"-Stofftier for my daughter.

Crabby origami, crab cookies, brochure from IAAP banquet

Find lots more images at office.com/imagesCrabby Office Lady of searches of the week 2045: the year of the man becomes immortal?

Office partner

Must not to help you find out the different channels you have tried? Answers Microsoft , the answers to your nagging problem can have.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment