Saturday, May 28, 2011

Write and design in Word: your audience will hold round

I think Word as only for text with which you can for each project you because of some of their new-ish and awesome design skills told here, no longer as I should try to write. But I have not in the position, what is it, would I tell you, just spit out; in fact, I have further and go further, knowing full well that I will lose my audience, before I even get to my point. Finally, after taking a break, I realized, that Valley, one of the word blogger, wrote on this subject called quite good and short and sweet in his post, a picture, a map and a map of meet and all I really wanted to do was you tell, which probably is in my top 5 favorite features in Word 2010: the Image tools. (Phew.) (There are it.)

I love it when I insert a photo or other picture in Word, that this contextual tab named Image tools on the Ribbon is displayed. The use of these tools is the most fun I had buffet sitting upright in my chair staring at a flickering monitor have. I must admit (because someone here needs), that Word is not always known for his image features. Formerly a little bit difficult to implement an image where you want text wrap-around it, to just it there way, that you imagined retrieve. Things have changed, and is even though I despise rather, if a Word as "robust" used to describe software, these tools are! You are robust! And here's what I love with all this Robusticity available:

Insert a photo (this is my dog, bamboo), crop it, background remove, so I have the focus, I want it, a medium-sized reflection or perhaps a shadow add an effect to, give him a funky border, adjust the brightness and contrast, recolor and make it look as I painted it or... with my Lite-Britecreated it:

Original

Original photo of dog

Painted, neat-o border, with a shadow

Painted photo with border and shadow

Lite-Brite, recolored, chamfered with a light reflection

Photo recolored, beveled, with LiteBrite effects

So yes, not Word only for words. And as Valley said, "not only we remember better, but if words with pictures bear, we better understand the content." And let me add that our readers say, if we can play with our documents, we have more fun, and if we have more fun, have more fun, and if our readers more fun much and learn more, which is the world a more beautiful, knowledgeable local. Now let's all hands and sing Kum BA ya to join...

Read more about it, what will perk your Word documents and help you visually compelling tocreate.

Office partner


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment