Saturday, May 21, 2011

Photosmith, the Lightroom iPad companion, is now available

I’m very pleased to see that after much anticipation, Photosmith for iPad has been released. I haven’t yet had a chance to try it, but initial reactions seem enthusiastic. Rob Galbraith writes,

We’ve had the pleasure of using Photosmith during its beta period and it has already joined our list of must-have photography apps for Apple’s tablet. If you use Lightroom and own an iPad, we strongly recommend checking out Photosmith.

Tangent: I’ll kick the tires once I find my tablet’s Camera Connection Kit, which is… somewhere.  Apple must surely recognize the frailty of such a solution, and I’m waiting for them to do to it what the iPad 2's Smart Cover did to the original’s recycled-mousepad of a cover: enable incredibly easy pairing & transfer between devices (e.g. cameras, phones, and tablets).  Hints about AirDrop in Lion make me hopeful.

Posted by John Nack at 3:59 PM on April 27, 2011

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment