Friday, May 20, 2011

How I learned to Photoshop and do are not exceeded


I was so happy and conattempts in my world of 2D black and white. It was sufficient to have to learn the perspective and line weights. I was very satisfied with my work. I think at some point, for most of us, something tends to come along and make a difference in a masterly manner. For some, it may be that person you know who has done something so outrageously cool or this book out and posted some amazing art. For me, it was seen as hunters battle, wild cats and Danger Girl comic. In any event, these moments require changes and growth. In this article, I dive into my thinking and methods who continue to inspire and motivate me in my journey continues to learn digital painting with Photoshop.

I myself am dating not here, but I remember this time as if it were yesterday. My grandmother bought me a new computer 386 nice who ran window 3.1. I was so excited for the possibilities. One of the first things I bought is a scanner of palm-held in grayscale. What a relic. You essentially had to be placed on an image and drag it to the bottom of the page. If you are right, the image would be scrunched on one side because you move straight. But once you have obtained through this evil of head and the image has been in the computer, it was time to color. At the time, I remember putting the image in Microsoft Paint (I know now that it was horrible, but it is all I had). I spent hours colouring pixels. I had lots of fun, but these images have been simply atrocious. There is no way to tell. If this may have scared me away from my images at the beginning of staining.

Thus, what was my time and how color me changed? There are good years I and my friend wanted publish our own comic. This project amounted to much work and no products published. However, I learned much of the process. My friend is the writer and was going to do all the work of art, I needed to learn how to color. I had no idea at the time how much I had to learn. There were so many fine comics colorists, some fine work I looked at examples. I suppose that I have always taken their work for granted.

It helps to learn Photoshop when you're working on a project, or when you need a specific solution. The first days of my experience of Photoshop were repeated when I wanted a color comic page or to give a cool image to a friend. Usually in these events, you don't really understand what the program can do, but you know what you want to with it, and learn you if it is indeed possible to do it, or if you need to do something else. In this process, we tend to win a few unexpected nuggets we can save and use later. Today, with sites like YouTube and professional tutorials, we are able to learn much more quickly and more conveniently obtain the information that we need. I think one of the keys of the largest learning Photoshop is to decide to learn anything. No matter how overwhelming the Toolbox.

Any new application that I am interested in learning, I like to do the portrait of what it can do and then break into pieces. If I was a beginner at Photoshop today and I wanted to learn, I would go online or look at some of the most recent book digital art by the pros. See what they can do is very motivating and gives you an idea of what can be done. Then, I would seek to all menus to get an idea of my options. Menus are generally divided into sections.

Finally, we can all learn from someone else. Especially a pro or those skills have which are much more advanced than our own. I can always come away with something that I did not know. Access to this information today is very available.








Frank Freeman is an independent artist, trainer, and CEO of arts gurus, Inc., a rental company that focuses on practical videos in 2D, 3D, traditional Arts, cartoons, Anime and Manga of the fields. Rent today of http://www.ArtisticGurus.com or visit the Blog of artistic gurus to http://www.RentArtVideos.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment